Why choose Trailer Training UK for your D1+E Training?
- Courses will take place with our friendly staff at our established training centres in Southampton/Winchester and Greenham Park/Newbury, to service all our customers from the South & Home Counties and those coming from across the UK.
- We will provide the suitable vehicles and will arrange the DVSA test for after your training. The tests will be taken at the end of the last day of training at the local DVSA LGV driving test centre.
- Our instructors are DVSA qualified and we use modern training vehicles. Our instructors have had over 25 years’ experience in getting our clients to the DVSA test standard for the test.
- We are approved official suppliers for Local Government, Emergency services, Armed Forces, Major Blue chip companies, construction/maritime/equine industries and other organisations such as the NFU, BHS, RYA, Caravan Club, BALI, CITB etc.
- We are able to provide 1:1 or 2:1 tuition and we provide tailored courses of 10-24 hours depending on your previous experience & ability.
Things to consider with PCV D1 Minibus Training
- Qualified & Professional Instructors
Our instructors are DVSA qualified. Our instructors draw on over 25 years’ experience to get our clients to the DVSA PCV Driving test standard and more.
- Reliable & Modern Training Vehicles
We use comfortable, tried and tested modern training vehicles. Our PCV D1 training fleet are modified, for example with reversing cameras and additional mirrors; for easy training and maintained to the highest standards.
- How many hours training per day you are actually paying for and getting?
Watch out for “it’s a 3 day course” ! Which actually turns out to just be 3 hours training per day, often not enough to get you to the test standard. We make it clear to you exactly what days and how many hours per day you will be getting. We charge by the hour, so we can tailor the course specifically to you.
- Starting price for our intensive courses.
- Course fees subject to VAT & DVSA test fee
- Use of modern training vehicles and trailers included
- Courses from 12-24 hrs available 6 days a week
The next steps...
You will need to have passed your PCV D1 first to be able to take the D1+E test. If you have not done this, click here to find out more – PCV D1 Minibus Training
Have a look at our availability below, if you would like to book onto a course, please fill in the booking form below to receive confirmation!
One of our training coordinators will shortly call you to discuss!
Available Course Dates
30th & 1st December
4th, 5th & 6th December
7th & 8th December
11th, 12th & 13th December
15th & 18th December
29th & 30th November
6th & 7th December
8th, 11th & 12th December
12th, 13th & 14th December
15th, 18th & 19th December
To book a course, please fill in the booking form below and one of our training coordinators will give you a call to discuss!
Check out our reviews here!
Check out our reviews here!