Why choose Trailer Training UK for your C1+E Training?
- Our LGV C1+E 7.5t Trailer Test Courses will take place with our friendly staff at our established training centres in Southampton/Winchester and Greenham Park/Newbury, to service all our customers from the South & Home Counties and those coming from across the UK.
- We will provide the suitable vehicles and will arrange the DVSA test for after your training. The LGV C1+E 7.5t Trailer Test will be taken at the end of the last day of training at the local DVSA LGV driving test centre.
- Our instructors are DVSA qualified and we use modern training vehicles. Our instructors have had over 25 years’ experience in getting our clients to the DVSA test standard for the LGV C1+E 7.5t Trailer Test.
- We are approved official suppliers for Local Government, Emergency services, Armed Forces, Major Blue chip companies, construction/maritime/equine industries and other organisations such as the NFU, BHS, RYA, Caravan Club, BALI, CITB etc.
- We are able to provide 1:1 or 2:1 tuition for LGV C1+E 7.5t Trailer Test courses; and our courses tailored courses of 10-24 hours depending on your previous experience & ability.
- We currently have a proven published 91.2% first time pass rate. The DVSA national average for the LGV C1+E 7.5t Trailer Test is currently just 50.4%.
- Courses are held at our centres available 6 days a week (Mondays to Saturdays) between 0800-1700.
Things to consider with C1+E Training
- Qualified & Professional Instructors
Our instructors are DVSA qualified. Our instructors draw on over 25 years’ experience to get our clients to the DVSA C1+E Driving test standard and more.
- Reliable & Modern Training Vehicles
We use comfortable, tried and tested modern training vehicles. Our C1+E training fleet are modified, for example with reversing cameras and additional mirrors; for easy training and maintained to the highest standards.
- How many hours training per day you are actually paying for and getting?
Watch out for “it’s a 3 day course” ! Which actually turns out to just be 3 hours training per day, often not enough to get you to the test standard. We make it clear to you exactly what days and how many hours per day you will be getting. We charge by the hour, so we can tailor the course specifically to you.
- Starting price for our intensive courses.
- Course fees subject to VAT & DVSA test fee
- Use of modern training vehicles and trailers included
- Courses from 10-24 hrs available 6 days a week
The next steps...
Have a look at our availability below, if you would like to book onto a course, please fill in the booking form below to receive confirmation!
One of our training coordinators will shortly call you to discuss!
Available Course Dates
28th, 29th & 30th November
5th, 6th & 7th December
12th, 14th, 18th & 19th December
18th, 19th, 20th & 21st December
16- 24 hours:
5th, 6th, 7th & 8th December
6th, 8th, 12th & 14th December
18th, 19th, 20th & 21st December
12- 16 hours:
29th & 30th November & 5th December
6th, 7th & 8th December
11th, 12th, & 13th December
27th, 29th, 30th, & 1st December
6th, 7th, 11th & 12th December
11th, 12th, 13th & 14th December
To book a course, please fill in the booking form below and one of our training coordinators will give you a call to discuss!
Check out our reviews here!