LGV C1 Ambulance Driver Training in Hampshire, Berkshire & Home Counties - For all ECAs, AAPs, Student Paramedics and NHS PTS Candidates.
Official NHS Approved Driver Training Provider for South Central Ambulance Service
We are highly recommended by South East Coast Ambulance Service, London Ambulance Service, South Western Ambulance as well as Private Ambulance Services across the UK.
Why choose Trailer Training UK for your LGV C1 Ambulance Driver Training?
- FULL PROCESS MANAGEMENT – From a driver medical to your initial driving assessment, your dedicated training coordinator will organise the entire process for you! Check out our amazing starter pack!
- EXCELLENT COST – Best priced school in the South per hour. We will NOT be beaten on price. In the unlikely event you receive a ‘like for like’ lower quote elsewhere, send it over to us, and we will endeavour to beat this price for you! Meaning you can take advantage of our high pass rate, high training standard, easy booking process and modern vehicles.
- TRAIN NOW, PAY LATER – Finance now available for all LGV C1 ambulance driver training courses.
- PASS IN A WEEK – All our LGV C1 ambulance driver training courses can be completed over 2-3 days.
- INITIAL DRIVING ASSESSMENT – Just see which courses is best for you, if you enjoy it, and most of all… if you like us!
- EXCELLENT DVSA APPROVED FIRST TIME PASS RATE – Currently 91.7%.
- 5% DISCOUNT TO ALL THOSE LOOKING TO JOIN THE AMBULANCE SERVICE – We are the approved supplier for SCAS, SECAMB, LAS & St Johns and have this agreement in place!
Things to consider...
- Qualified & Professional LGV Instructors focussing on you
Our instructors are DVSA qualified. Our instructors draw on over 25 years’ experience to get our clients to the DVSA C1 Driving test standard and more.
Our friendly and professional staff have been delivering LGV C1 (ambulance) driver training, as recommended by the NHS ambulance services, across the south for Private & NHS Ambulance Services, Student Paramedics and ACA/AAPs etc.
Our friendly Instructors maintain a 91.7% first time pass rate for the LGV C1 DVSA tests. You are in safe and reputable hands.
- Reliable & Modern Ambulance Like Training Vehicles
We use comfortable, tried and tested modern training vehicles. The same type of vehicles used by the ambulance services. Our LGV C1 training fleet are modified, simple, small and with car-like controls so you focus on getting to the test standard. Not wasting time getting used to the vehicle.
- How many hours training per day you are actually paying for and getting?
Watch out for “it’s a 3 day course” ! Which actually turns out to just be 3 hours training per day, often not enough to get you to the test standard. We make it clear to you exactly what days and how many hours per day you will be getting. We charge by the hour, so we can tailor the course specifically to you.
- Starting price for our intensive courses.
- Course fees subject to VAT & DVSA test fee
- Use of modern training vehicles included
- Courses from 10-24 hrs available 6 days a week
You will have a dedicated training coordinator, who books and organises your entire process, answering any questions on the way!
Starter Pack – £155.00 + VAT = £186.00
Includes all the below:
- Medical (Typically £100-£180 at GP)
- Provisional licence pack.
- 1a Multiple choice theory test.
- 1b Hazard perception theory test.
- 6 months theory revision portal access for 1a + 1b.
- Driving assessment to get a recommendation on the most suitable length course for a first-time pass.
- Early priority pick on course dates. Reserve the dates that suit you!
Available Course Dates
18th & 21st September
22nd & 26th September
28th & 29th September
2nd & 3rd October
10th & 11th October
28th & 29th September
2nd & 3rd October
6th & 9th October
11th & 12th October
16th & 17th October
If you would like to book one of these courses, please fill in the booking form below and one of our training coordinators will give you a call to discuss.