Why choose Trailer Training UK for your Caravan Handling Course?
Trailer Training UK provide a Caravan Handling Course at their Hampshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire training centres.
- Our Caravan Courses are for up to 2 people for no extra cost!
- Certificates will be presented to you upon completion of the course.
- We can provide a caravan for the course if yours is not available.
- Courses are held at our centres and are available 6 days a week (Mondays to Saturdays) between 0800-1700.
Things to consider with a Caravan Course
- Qualified & Professional Instructors, Not Just Experienced Caravanners
Our instructors are DVSA qualified and have also been expert instructors delivering the Caravan Club and Camping and Caravan Club manoeuvring courses across the UK. Our instructors tailor the course to you, you can ask anything about Caravanning and they can help from looking after it, pitching on site to towing on the road or EU.
- Reliable & Modern Training Vehicles Available For You
It is most preferable to use your own car and caravan of course. However, if you do not have one or are to uncomfortable in towing it to the course; you can use ours. We use comfortable, tried and tested modern training vehicles. Our training fleet are modified, for example with reversing cameras and additional mirrors; for easy training and maintained to the highest standards.
- Not just practice, you need to be taught correct technique and thought process
This is to retain knowledge and understanding. Whether it be reversing scenarios or on road driving disciplines. No matter your experience and ability, you will be taught why you need to do it and how to create the conditions for it to happen. Not that you just need to do something to get a certain result. Anyone can tell you to do something.
- Starting prices for our Caravan Handling courses
- Course fees subject to VAT
- Supply your own towing vehicle with your/our caravan
- Reversing Courses also just £75 + VAT
The next steps...
- Have a look at our availability, if any of those dates are suitable for you just simply fill in the booking form below and one of training coordinators will shortly call to discuss your course.
- After your first course, join our loyalty card scheme for future discounts.
Available Course Dates
To book one of these courses, please fill in the booking form below and one of our training coordinators will give you a call to discuss.
Check out our reviews here!