Important things to consider with your B+E Training
Our Friendly Instructors are Qualified – Drawing on over 25 years’ experience to get our clients to the DVSA B+E Driving test standard and more.
We use comfortable, tried and tested modern training vehicles – Our B+E training fleet are modified with reversing cameras and additional mirrors; for easy training. They are also maintained to the highest standards. We have an exceptional fleet support system, unmatched by any other training provider or individual driving instructor.
Watch out for “it’s a 3 day course”- At some schools, this actually turns out to just be 3 hours training per day, which is often not enough to get you to the test standard. We make it clear to you exactly how many hours per day you will be getting. We charge by the hour, tailoring the course specifically to you, so you are clear what you are spending your money on!
Excellent DVSA approved first time pass rate – Currently 91.7%, giving you the best chance to pass first time and avoid having to spend out on a retest.
Why choose Trailer Training UK for your B+E training.
- B+E Car and Trailer Training Courses will take place with our friendly staff at our established training centres in Southampton/Winchester and Greenham Park/Newbury, to service all our customers from the South & Home Counties and those coming from across the UK.
- We will provide the suitable vehicles and will arrange the DVSA test for after your B+E Car and Trailer Training. The tests will be taken at the end of the last day of training at the local DVSA LGV driving test centre.
- Our instructors are DVSA qualified and we use modern training vehicles. Our instructors have had over 25 years’ experience in delivering B+E Car and Trailer Training, getting our clients to the DVSA test standard.
- We are approved official B+E Car and Trailer Training suppliers for Local Government, Emergency services, Armed Forces, Major Blue chip companies, construction/maritime/equine industries and other organisations such as the NFU, BHS, RYA, Caravan Club, BALI, CITB etc.
- We are able to provide 1:1, 2:1 or 3:1 tuition and we provide tailored courses of 8-24 hours depending on your previous experience & ability.
- We currently have a proven published 91.7% first time pass rate. The DVSA national average is currently just 48.4%.
- B+E Car and Trailer Training Courses are held at our centres available 6 days a week (Mondays to Saturdays) between 0800-1700.
- Join our Loyalty Card Scheme! We have launched a loyalty card scheme for all B+E Car and Trailer Training customers, if you would like more information about how to join please ask.
- Starting price for our 10 hour intensive course.
- Course fees subject to VAT & DVSA test fee
- Use of modern training vehicles & trailers included.
- Courses from 8-24 hrs available 6 days a week
Earn your course fees back!
A large majority of our courses are from personal recommendation, maybe you yourself are here at someones recommendation?
We really appreciate this, and wanted to give something back. Therefore, we have now introduced a referral reward scheme!
Every time you recommend someone, and they let us know your name, we will bank transfer/ give you either £10 or £20 cash, depending on course length. And this isn’t limited to once, it’s unlimited!! So over time, you can really start earning your course fees back!!!
Read more on the “TTUK News” section of the website!
The next steps...
- You can either call, email or live chat us to discuss or book your course. We can deal with any queries or discuss your requirements – We are here to help!
- After your first course, join our loyalty card scheme for future discounts.
Available Course Dates
10- 16 hours:
29th & 30th January
31st January & 1st February
5th & 6th February
12th & 13th February
16- 21 hours:
23rd, 24th, 25th & 26th January
30th, 31st January & 1st February
1st, 2nd, 5th & 6th February
6th & 7th February
12th, 13th & 14th February
10- 16 hours:
25th & 26th January
1st & 2nd February
8th & 9th February
16th & 19th February
19th, 20th & 21st February
16- 21 hours:
24th, 25th & 26th January
29th, 30th January, 1st & 2nd February
8th, 9th & 10th February
15th, 16th & 19th February
19th, 20th, 21st & 22nd February
If you would like to book one of these courses, please fill in the booking form below and one of our training coordinators will give you a call to discuss.